Intelligent transportation systems and more at IT-TRANS 2024
"ITS - The Game Changer" is the slogan of this year's ITS European Congress in Lisbon, where experts from all over the world will come together to showcase and discuss the latest innovations. And intelligent transportation systems are exactly that game changer: the chance to advance the traffic turnaround on its way to smart cities. Thanks to the digital transformation, it may finally be possible to realise a transport system that is tailored to the needs of the users, while also being efficient and sustainable.
These are the topics that will be under discussion at the upcoming IT-TRANS, with the world association UITP and Messe Karlsruhe jointly inviting you to the leading international conference and exhibition focused on IT solutions for public transport. More than 7,000 visitors from 70+ countries will once again make their way to Karlsruhe in 2024 to learn about the latest trends in intelligent transportation systems, traffic and fleet control, mobility as a service and sustainable transport technologies. A top-tier conference programme will discuss current industry issues in master classes and workshops, so take a look at IT-TRANS 2024 and all that it has to offer for exhibitors:
Where the industry is at home
For 15 years, IT-TRANS has been the go-to event for all those who engaged in IT solutions for public transport, mobility of the future, intelligent transportation systems, ticketing and more. And what better place for this exhibition and conference than Karlsruhe, one of the central German mobility and technology locations?
In partnership with UITP, a concentrated hub for innovation, networking and inspiration has been created. In addition to key players in the industry such as the PTV Group, IVU, Atron, init and TRAPEZE, start-ups are also storming the IT-TRANS stage with disruptive ideas. With the IT-TRANS Start-up Zone, a separate thematic section has been established for young, innovative companies. A top-tier conference programme brings together thought leaders from the industry for workshops, panel discussions and master classes to share their visions for the future of mobility with the trade audience. Further highlights are the Market Update Forums with hands-on topics from daily business, be it questions around cyber security and big data or solutions for efficient, sustainable mobility, MaaS concepts and ITS. Other highlights include networking events such as the IT Family Dinner and the Karlsruhe Networking Night.
Meet tomorrow's customers at IT-TRANS - here’s why you need to be there:
- High-quality attendees: Since its launch in 2008, IT-TRANS visitor numbers have been steadily increasing, totalling 7,000 in 2022, with 66 per cent of attendees playing a decisive or co-decisive role in their company
- International: Attendees from 71 nations, and exhibitors from 34 countries
- More than 180 speakers and 800 conference participants
- Plenty of opportunity for networking and inspiration
That’s’ what our exhibitors said in 2022:
Nico Hess, Operational Sales Director Europe, Luminator Technology Group:
“We are all very happy with how IT-TRANS went. We had a huge number of industry visitors at our stand. I think you could tell at the event that everyone was delighted to finally speak face to face, shake hands and talk to customers in person again.”
Peter Möhl, Vice President Central & Eastern Europe, PTV Group:
“We are so happy to see IT-TRANS take place as an in-person event again. Maintaining personal contacts is so important. We value being able to both present our company and listen to our partners and customers. The organisation was also excellent.”
Annette Weisser, Head of Corporate Communications, IVU Traffic Technologies AG:
“Both we as an exhibitor and our customers are happy that the first in-person IT-TRANS since the pandemic was a success. We will definitely be back next time and the time after that!”
Alexander Szlezak, CEO, Unwired Networks:
This year’s IT-TRANS really surprised me. The visitors were of a very high quality, especially on the first day. I think that everyone was ready to meet in person again after the pandemic. We also had the perfect spot for our stand in hall 1.”
Want to find out more and become part of the IT-TRANS community?
Then take advantage of our wide range of information and contact options, including...
- direct point of contact: From stand booking, exhibitor service or marketing and press activities for enhanced visibility for your company, we’re here to help!
- our newsletter: Here you will find industry news and everything you need to know about IT-TRANS, as well as updates from our partners in industry, science and the public sector!
- our social media channels: Be the first to hear updates about IT-TRANS, such as new sponsorship opportunities, funding packages for young innovators or calls for papers for the IT-TRANS conference!
- our webnews: We are happy to share with you the topics that are driving the industry!
So get in touch and and let’s share our joint passion: the future of mobility!