The conference and exhibition took place from 10 to 12 May 2022 and again was held as an in-person event at the Karlsruhe Trade Fair Centre.
Since its first edition in 2008, IT-TRANS has offered a platform for decision-makers to foster the digitalisation of public transport and to present and learn about recent innovations.
What makes IT-TRANS so special is the event’s focus on acknowledged experts in the urban transport sector. Knowledge meets competence; experts meet decision-makers.
Karlsruhe Mobility Lab – experience mobility up close
Exciting concepts are being devised and tested in Karlsruhe that make mobility more comfortable, networked and largely CO₂-neutral, and that focus on people and their individual needs. A unique network of science, industry, politics and transport companies makes Karlsruhe a competence centre for digitization and mobility that is recognized throughout Germany and Europe.
Find out how regiomove is used to implement digitally linked mobility for an extended urban area. Experience how autonomous shuttles connect remote settlement areas to public backbone traffic or how an intelligent link between passenger and goods traffic can be created.
The following partners, among others, are represented in the Karlsruhe Mobility Lab:
- Albtal Transport Company (AVG)
- Automotive. Engineering. Network (aen)
- City of Karlsruhe
- efeuCampus Bruchsal GmbH
- FZI Research Center for Information Technology
- INIT GmbH
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- Karlsruhe Transport Authority (KVV)
- Karlsruhe Transport Company (VBK)
- Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences
- mu-zero HYPERLOOP e.V.
- PTV GmbH
- Profilregion: High Performance Center for Mobility Research
- raumobil GmbH
- stadtmobil Karlsruhe
- TechnologyRegion Karlsruhe
- Test Area Autonomous Driving Baden-Württemberg
- UITP Regional Training Centre Karlsruhe
- Urbanloop SAS
- Verbundprojekt LogIKTram
- veloCARRIER GmbH
- Voi Sharing-Scooter
Facts of the IT-TRANS Exhibition
Key players from the industry present their developments to you.
Every second year, the world of public transport, from multinational enterprises via small and medium-sized businesses to aspiring start-up companies, meet at IT-TRANS.