Following the global pandemic, there are changes in passenger expectations and travel patterns, presenting a significant challenge to organisations in how they integrate digital services and optimise operations.
Digital transformation, by using new technology and data, is a key enabler to addressing market demands, change business processes, and to improve services. The public transport sector needs to adapt to this growing transformation.
Did you know?
Digital transformation is not a one-time exercise, but a continuous adaptation to changing technological capabilities, markets, and customer demands (KU Leuven, Belgium, 2022. Best practices for digital transformation based on systematic literature review)
AT IT-TRANS you can expect discussions on:
- Operational excellence
- Digitalisation capabilities and skills
- Optimisation of e-fleet operation and energy management
- Data driven operations and maintenance
- Greener cities and lower emissions
- Cost savings and efficiency